lowongan kerja batam: Technip is a world leader in project management, engineering and construction for the energy industry. From the deepest Subsea oil & gas developments to the largest and most complex Offshore and Onshore infrastructures, our 38,000 people are constantly offering the best solutions and most innovative technologies to meet the world’s energy challenges.
Present in 48 countries, Technip has state-of-the-art industrial assets on all continents and operates a fleet of specialized vessels for pipeline installation and subsea construction. Technip shares are listed on the NYSE Euronext Paris exchange and traded in the USA on the OTCQX marketplace (OTCQX: TKPPY).
We are a french multinational offshore construction company, seeking high potential candidates to fill the following positions in our Batam operations :
Responsible for organising , leading and managing the entire fabrication activities. Review the scope of works, drawings and establish production objectives, standards, and productions schedules to ensure quality, timely delivery and cost effectiveness, Consistent implementation and utilisation of good fabrication strategies, practices and process.
- Experience in managing fabrication term ( medium to large ) is mandatory.
- Excellent communication skills to laise at all level and strong leadership qualities.
- Bachelor of Science / mecanical, Metallurgy / Material or equivalent.
- Familiar with current fabrication market trends, latest equipments, clients and competitor data.
- Minimum 12 years experience in fabrication / construction projects.
If you meet the above requirements, please email your detailed resume with recent photograph, stating contact details , current and expected salary within 7 days to :
Human Resources Department
( Only shortlisted candidates will be notified )
Lihat Lowongan kerja Batam lainnya :
Incoming search terms:
- lowongan thecnip singapur
- technip batam