Lowongan Kerja Batam : PT. Saipem Indonesia, owned by Eni S.p.A, is organized into two business units: Engineering and construction, drilling, with a strong bias towards oil and gas-related activities in remote areas and deep waters.
Saipem is a leader in the provision of engineering, procurement,project-management and construction services with distinctive capabilities in the design execution of large scale offshore and onshore projects, and technological competences such as gas monetization and heavy oil exploitation.
Asia Pacific has emerged as one of the key business areas for our group. To augment the growth and expansion plans, we are looking for the following qualified and experienced individuals to join our new team at the Karimun Island for the operation phase:
1. Dimensional Control
- 3 years hands on experience as qualified dimensional control in the EPC projects (fabrication of oil and gas platforms)
2. Piping and Structure Fitter
- Able to understand isometric drawing.
- 5 years hands on experiences engineering as qualified structure/pipe fitters in the EPC projects (fabrication of oil and gas platforms).
- Hold on qualified welder qualification record
- 3G/4G, SMAW/FCAW-GS.
- 5 years hands on experiences as qualified welders in the EPC projects (fabrication of oil and gas platforms).
The company offers excelent career opportunities and competitive remunerations package.
For company information kindly visit: http://www.saipem.com
Interested candidate shall apply to:
You may send hard copy application to:
Human Resources Department
PT. SAIPEM INDONESIA
Jl. Raja Haji Fisabilillah
Desa Pangke, Kec Moral, Kab Karimun
Provinsi Kepulauan Riau, Indonesia 29434