Job Title : HSES Advisor
To provide a service to projects and shops to enable the division meet or exceed their tagets.Also will be responsible for development and implementation of specific ,measurable goals with defined timelines
1. Manage and implement audit programs .
2. Work with project management teams and clients and assist the construction effort in applying the most effective Health, Safety and Environment plan to completion and lead the execution of that plan in accordance with the corporate and area guidelines and operating standards.
3. Develop and implement specific and measurable goals with defined timelines .
4. Provide HSE guidance and leadership to management teams and team leaders.
Travel : 0
Job Type : Regular
Date Required : 11/25/2012
Experience: 5 years in construction/oilfield safety.
Education : Degree /diploma or equivalent in HSE related subject
- Good oral and written communication skills ..
- Proficiency in MS Office software packages.
- Supervisory experience preferred .
- Knowledge of OSHA regs.
- Good presentation skills.
Job Function – Discipline
Health Safety Environment and Security – Health Safety Environment & Security
Career Level : Experienced (Non-Manager)