Reporting to HRGA Manager, you will be responsible to ensure the implementation of safety, Health & Environment management system ( OHSAS 18001 ; 2007 and ISO 14001 : 2004 ). Including reviewing, recording safety, Health and Environment procedure.
- D3 / S1 Degree in Enviromental Engineering, Safety and Health Occupational study or other discipline.
- Knowledge of OHSAS and environment procedure in manufacturing industry would be advantage.
- Able to learn autonomously.
- Minimum 2 years relevant working experience in high-tech manufacturing company.
- Having good communication skill.
ACCOUNT PAYABLE OFFICER ( APO )
Reporting to finance and accounting manager, you will join in ateam of accounting staff in finance and accounting Department to perform account payable function. You are also to implement , review, and improve the accounting processes.
- Degree / Diploma in accounting with GPA > 3.0
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in high-tech manufacturing company.
- Knowledge of SAP R/3 and Bonded Zone will be advantage.
- Familiar with Indonesia Taxation.
- Innovative, self motivated and ability to work independently
- Able to work in the fast paced environment.
You must be well conversant in English, computer literate, and highly motivated. Please send your application letter ( with position code ) and CV with recent contact telephone number before April 06, 2012 to :
PT. TEAC ELECTRONICS INDONESIA
Panbil Industrial Estate, factory B3 Lot.3
Jl. Ahmad Yani, Muka Kuning
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Incoming search terms:
- loker muka kuning 2013
- pt teac electronic batam
- LOWONGAN KERJA TEAC ELEKTRONIK INDONESIA
- lowongan kerja forklip april 2013 di batam
- pt TEAC
- PT TEAC ELEKTRONIK INDONESIA 2013
- bursa lwongn kerja april 2013
- pt teac electronic batam lowongan kerja qc
- PT TEAC ELECTRONICS INDONESIA email
- PT TEAC Electronics Indonesia panbil